- Updated On:
- January 5, 2021
- 11 Bedrooms
- 13 Bathrooms
- 945 m2
- Year Built: 2018
Ready to operate in this booming yoga/wellness industry. A truly beautiful property that lends itself to grounding & peacefulness.
The property has an abundance of unique qualities and features that are apparent as soon as you enter. It has been built with the preservation of the environment in mind. Constructed with coconut trees growing through the rooms, decks & roof lines. The construction was overseen by an Australian with building experience.
This boutique retreat center located in the village of Laplapan 2km from Ubud center, is an authentic, raw, beautiful, relaxed, and stimulating venue to retreat or holiday. Set amongst jungle, rice fields, and the magnificence of nature.
The rooms are large (avg 40m2) earthy and unique with beautiful views. Built from recycled wood and upcycled furniture. All have unique en-suites and an individual charm.
- 11 rooms in total sleeping 24 people twin share.
- Some rooms large enough to add extra beds potentially taking occupancy up to 30 pax.
- A meditation deck mounted in the treetops accommodating 4 ppl. A reclined bench to look out into the giant stands of bamboo. Jungle and rice field walks from the property.
- There are 3 pools. A large common pool with a deck to lounge.
- Yoga Shala is open air. 65m2 with wooden floor, Alang Alang thatched roof with fitted insect curtains and transparent roller blinds.
- Reception and eating area.
- Lease 22.5 years remaining. Can extend now/later.
The calming sound of the flowing river, a symphony of nature, and the scent of the verdant vegetation make for an ideal setting to practice and meditate.
Suitable for yoga teachers, wellness practitioners, therapists, life coaches, artists, dance, product launch, weddings.